COVID FREE POLICY IN RUSSIA
All suppliers take necessary precautions to reinforce hygiene practices:
- Special vehicles drive through all the streets of the city every day to spray disinfectant liquid;
- There are disinfectant gels and special partitions between cashiers and customers in the supermarkets, the cashiers wear masks and all the spaces in the supermarkets are being disinfected every hour;
- All common areas in apartment buildings are washed with chlorine and disinfectant liquid twice a day;
- Physical distancing is enforced everywhere.
- Drivers wear protective gloves and masks and do health check-ups before and after working hours;
- Coaches are washed with disinfectant liquids before and after working hours;
- It is possible to add antiseptic gels for hand hygiene for transfers.
3). Restaurants — they are now closed, but here are the measures they will apply upon opening:
- Physical distancing will be enforced: the distance between tables will be marked;
- All the utensils will be washed with Kay5 dissolved in different amounts of water;
- The seating capacity as well as the possible number of people at each table will be limited;
- Extra disinfection measures will be applied to tables and other surfaces;
- There will be antiseptic gels in the bathrooms.
- There is a special protocol for disinfecting surfaces throughout the hotel;
- There are antiseptic gels in the bathrooms;
- Hotels’ staff is wearing masks and gloves 24/7;
- While hotel restaurants are closed, only room service is available now. As soon as the restaurants can be opened, they will use the same protocol as the restaurants (physical distancing, disinfection of the tables, etc.).